Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I could do this forever

I have a terrible memory, but I'm pretty sure it was my friend Risa that used to ask all of us what we would choose if we could only have one food item for the rest of eternity. I think my response was always pasta. These days I'm more likely to choose Soba Noodles with Peanut Sauce or an ever-lovin' California Roll. If it wasn't Risa, then it was Jeremy or Nathan. I know for sure that it was Risa that clued me in on her 'Look-Level Theory'... the genius of which I might expound upon in a later post.

That being said, you may notice that it usually takes me a while to get to my point. If you're already tired of reading, you may want to skip to the end.

My point, dear reader, is this: if for some bizarre reason I was forced to choose one task to perform for all eternity, it would be Logo Design. I could do this forever. So why am I not designing full-time?

I'm smart enough to know that my purpose on this planet IS NOT to pick up 30 pounds of dog shit each week, but that's what I do. No loss of love for the dogs that produce the poo, dear ones, I just wonder what happened to my design career. Hmmm.

1 comment:

jeremy said...

That's definitely a Risa-ism. And my response hasn't changed. I'm still stickin' w/ broccoli.